The Weight The Weight

Touching.

I saw the video first and read the description later. So regarding the paragraph about the story, I believe you did everything just right. The animation is simplistic but lovable, the music fits perfectly and the lack of more background story for the characters doesn't bother me at all - it's perfect this way, seriously.
It's a short video, yes, but filled with emotion and delivers a strong message. I loved it because you can relate to it easily if you have, or have had, someone dear to you (a friend, a girl/guy, a family member...). It's my opinion that you did a great job all around.

So ,yeah, it's pretty much perfect. Keep up the good work.

New Eden - Pilot New Eden - Pilot

Nice

Although I expected a bit better humor I find the entire package pretty good. The animation is great but you could try and improve the characters mouths/lips because they don't really give the impression of speech. The character contrast is pretty classic, its very lovable and it also gives you a lot to work with so I've already set my meter very high for this show and I really hope it delivers. Since this is a pilot I expect that everything will get better over time, work with the humor for a bit and tweak the animation (first of all lips) and this might be great.
To conclude, nice and entertaining 6 minutes, 4.5 stars.

NewEdenseries responds:

Thanks for your review, appreciate the honest feedback. The lip sync is one of those trade-off's we'd had to make at the moment to speed up the animation process but we'll look at it moving forward.

Adventure Island LIVE Adventure Island LIVE

This isn't bad, but I don't get why this had to be made. Videos like this one usually have something different about them, something that stands out from the original concept. You just made a live action level of a NES game. Like I said, it's not bad, it's just very boring. 2,5.

Knight Runner Knight Runner

A Burrito Bison copy

so what? It's still a great game!
First of all, although it's obvious where the inspiration (or lack of any) came, this is a fun game. And by the way, to all the people bashing this one, there's so many AAA games that do this and you still buy them and don't b*tch about it. The entire gaming industry is pumping a copy after copy of successful titles and no one minds, but hey, let's destroy this one on newgrounds.
Anyway, yes it draws heavily from Burrito Bison, but it's obvious that a lot of work went it into it. The art style is beautiful and the music is a nice match. Gameplay isn't revolutionary or anything, but it works well. So that's pretty much it. If you've played Burrito Bison you know what to expect, but don't go bashing the game just because of that, it's still a fun experience.

So here's a 5 for a great game -1 for no new ideas.

Alienocalypse Alienocalypse

Could've been a lot better.

Firstly, the pros. The game's fun and some of the aliens look cool. And that's pretty much it.

Secondly, the cons. There's absolutely no story, and that doesn't bother me too much, I mean, it's an invasion, there's not much left to say, but you could have done a lot of the stuff better.
Most of the aliens are absolutely useless, they might seem cool at the beginning but as soon as you put them on the battlefield you can see there's not much to them. After realizing that, I managed, after a lot of grinding and trying different strategies, to beat the game by using only mines and flying type aliens.
There's also grinding. It's very time consuming, especially if you're trying to upgrade an alien that's useless.
And finally, the level design. It's repetitive, and I can understand that, but putting a few more different buildings and colors in the game would've done wonders.

So, it's a fun time killer that's a lot easier than you might think at first. 3,5.

Hop Bob Hop Bob

Pretty bad.

There's actually not much to say about this one. It's very dull and there's almost no fun to be had in this game. It has that "my first game" feel about it and it never wears off.
To conclude, at least try to get a level editor out since it seems you weren't using your imagination that much with this one. 3.

He Stayed Home He Stayed Home

Damn, I feel inspired. Since "Late now" I come to check out your channel every now and then and I'm always amazed. Thank you (again) for making awesome music.
That's it. There's no point in telling you how amazing your songs are, everyone knows that.

Lundsfryd responds:

Well thanks man. Hopefully we will be able to put up some new tracks soon :)

Late now Late now

Everything is already said.

This is so great. Reminds me of something very dear to me, so thanks for it. There's not to much left to say so I'm just going to quote some people. roadrunnerone: "The song has great balance of instruments and lyrics,they "fit" and keeps your attention.". Keilen13: "The instruments and lyrics are just hypnotisant!Awesome!".

Lundsfryd responds:

Haha.. Im starting to sound like a rerun myself, but thanks very much dude :)

Lili Zanotto Lili Zanotto

Psychonauts!

I saw her eyes before opening this one and said to myself:"This looks like Lili..." I just finished playing the game again. You, sir just made my day with this excellent picture.

Red moon Red moon

I hate it!

But not your art. I hate people who are used to art they see all around the internet and find it perfect, and this kind of art, with a bit different style they don't appreciate. I only don't like the dragon, it looks kinda flat, but your style is very nice, so 4 and 8.

Friday Flood 2 Friday Flood 2

This is going to be voted as useles

But the picture is just great. Nothing more to say.